- Your articles should be your written by you and owned completely by you. We hate plagiarism and if we find any submissions of yours to be plagiarised, we will ignore all your future submissions.
- If you are using quotes, references, or any other information in your article that is not your own, you are required to make proper citations.
- The article should be minimum 300 words in length. We don’t prescribe a maximum word count, but articles larger than 1200 words cannot be considered for our print editions.
- We only accept original submissions. Please don’t send articles that have been previously published on other print/digital channels.
- Every time you send an article, it will be considered for both – our print and digital platforms. The Editorial Board will decide where your article fits the best. You shall be notified once your articles is published in either of our outlets.
No. But you do get a chance to get featured in our print magazine / digital platform – this website. We will give all the necessary credits, wherever applicable.
If you are a human, you are eligible. You a bot? Then not allowed.
No. You still remain the sole owner of the article. But if your article is selected and it is published, we will need exclusivity of the article for at least one month from the date of publishing. By sending an article, you also grant us royalty-free rights to use the article.
Anything. No kidding.
Having said that, take a look around the kind of articles we put out on this website. We do a lot of lists and a lot of strong, opinion features. If your articles are similar to what we generally publish, you’ll have better chances to get published.
Given the amount of entries, we can never be sure.
Yes. We do edit and proof articles submitted for grammar. In some cases, those changes can be very drastic, and given the number of articles we receive, it is not possible for us to get the modified article reviewed by you. However, we ensure the article’s concept and the central idea remain the same.
Please write to us at email@example.com. Note that we may not be able to respond to each and every query we receive.